MDF: The Bipolar Organisation
MDF The Bipolar Organisation is the national charity dedicated to supporting individuals with the much misunderstood and devastating condition of bipolar, their families and carers.
We work to enable people affected by bipolar (also known as manic depression) to take control of their lives.
- Supporting and developing self-help opportunities for people affected by bipolar
- Expanding and developing the information services about bipolar
- Influencing the improvement of treatments and services to promote recovery
- Advocating against discrimination and promoting the social inclusion and rights of people affected by bipolar
- Being an independent charitable organisation with sufficient resources to sustain and develop our services to meet the needs of individuals affected by bipolar today and tomorrow.
11 Belgrave Road, London, SW1V 1RB
Telephone: 020 7931 6480